Tuesday, December 5, 2023

wonder

My foremost wonder is if I have enough time to type out these thoughts, because I must stop new ones to use brain power to record them, and my mind is full and in constant generation of new thoughts and ideas today.
I was thinking about the apostle who needed to be healed, which lead to likening that to my need. It *is* all true...it being the power if heaven/God the Father. So, I have decided from watching "It's a Wonderful Life" that I was going to rely on other means for financial success, if that actually is needed or matters. Then "A Christmas Carol" came on reminding me that money does nothing to decrease awareness of things like ignorance, I found myself singing the lyrics to "when We Stand Together " by Nickleback....especially the part about just turning the TV off rather than seeing something we do not want to see....or the Kevin Montgomery song about "putting a band-aid on it with a five dollar bill"...ok but back to the original thought. I had been applying a concept to nearly everything in my life many of which are "essential, but not sufficient". And I used to claim all of the time that so much of healing was due to prayers being answered, but if that is true that is acknowledging that God could save, but had not done so completely.... we'll, why? I have been healed enough to function (essentially) but not entirely.

I do believe that I could be healed entirely, so I am back to needing to watch season 3 of The Chosen : https://youtu.be/KZDvcEkjthA?si=_Rk2-v_Qslx1YAFu




No comments: