Tuesday, August 11, 2026

morning thoughts

I get worried when media matches what I think. Then I recall that story Gavin taught me about his little piece of yarn, and am like aha! "They" realize that I have figured it out, so my conspiracy theory is that they pretend that they were wrong but kniw believe, same truth I discovered is true, so that I will, as was taught in IBM "moment of truth" training for tech support, align with a group because from what I know they are honest.... that is how they earn trust in order to beguiling again, or present a blatant falsehood hidden among truths. So, I am less concerned that suddenly "they" seem helpful.

I am failing to make progress because my constant inconsistency. It is like trying to make something simple (crochet). I spend hours looking for a pattern, until I am all in on one, that I start working on and continue for days just to realize it is not going to produce what I was looking for, and I usually fall back on my original pattern less idea, but when asked if I used a pattern, I must say yes, but I also didn't really. Or if asked how long it took, well, it took me months!! but actual crocheting was extremely simple once I learned to trust myself. This is exactly what I am doing with my fitness. I am looking for something that I will be able to maintain for life, and Just when I think I found it, and it might even have success, I second guess it, so I decided this time, I needed consistancy! And first started with a daily 50, then switched it to a daily 7minute routine I could do every hour on the hour, and it worked, but I lacked somethings, and I wanted to care for all parts of my body, so I felt like Radio Taiso 1 does that, and it can be done anywhere, especially since I have the music on my phone, and regardless of how I feel or how old I get I could do it. So I was decided, but, then I thought I still needed cardio or something maybe not long term but like medicine that isn't a long-term thing, but it serves a purpose right now, but if I switch again, it might prove to undo all I have achieved in reducing stress, plus, my weight increases the more I exercise, whereas I lose overall weight if I do nothing.... major dilemma. I want to pick something and stay with it forever regardless what immediate effects may be. I promised I would never change it, but I just need some challenge or diversity in my routine... oh, what to do. Maybe I will sleep on it tonight before I decide, but I did really like the interval training and I 100% trust this lady, though technically,  I trusted other, too until I could actually prove them false. But, even if this woman is untrue, I do not think she knows it, the way everyone believed the earth was the center of the universe.

I guess, I could follow Alma's advice and plant the seed and if it grows then I will know.  If this does grow I will be sooooo content, whereas the fact that I could even attempt to change the routine suggests that it has a flaw. Ok, I have decided. Though it still has a place, like qi gong and tai chi, my radio taiso all day plan is going to be absorbed in my new 6 day routine which I like cause it gives me a Sabbath and that is important, too.

No comments: