Tuesday, September 15, 2026

interesting

As my subcutaneous fat increases, my weight decreases, not what the health gurus tell you.

But, as is constant, when I eat more and drink more my body seems to have more of the resources it needs and Accordinly I increase in health. A few influencers recommend moderation and that comes close to what makes my body thrive, but basically it is by giving in to cravings and such, just not to extreme that works for me.

Another very interesting thing that I learn from my own trial and error and not from the health/capital seeking experts is that exercise has pretty much nothing at all to do with the cause of my weight gain. Whereas it has been a constant " If you do this exercise in this way, then you will lose weight, and when I don't,  it is always because I am eating too much and need to fast. True,  fasting does cause weight loss, but, so does eating enough. Whereas, doing various exercises has never caused weight loss, which is the reason I wondered if something was severely wrong with me.
My take away is an echo of what I once heard, all of those weight loss techniques likely have a place, they are like a smorgasbord from which I pick and chose until I find what works for me. I have 100% learned that weight loss is absolutely not a thing for me at all, and if I can erase it from my mindset altogether I will be healthier.

No comments: